Accounting & FinanceEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in administering accounts and ledgers, this short course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Review accounts receivable process
- Identify bad and doubtful debts
- Review compliance with terms and conditions
- Prepare reports and file documentation
- Distribute creditor invoices for authorisation
- Remit payments to creditors
- Prepare accounts paid report and reconcile balances outstanding
You will learn how to identify and investigate discrepancies between monies owed and monies paid, amend receipts entered into the accounts receivable system, verify bad or doubtful debt status through liaison with debtors, identify clients in default of trading terms, thoroughly review previous activities and communication with clients, develop plans to pursue debt recovery or to in initiate legal action, prepare reports, investigate and rectify invoice discrepancies and encode invoices correctly, and prepare creditor payments.
This course can be taken as part of the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. This course can also be taken as one of the entry requirements for the Diploma of Accounting course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of any of the accounting courses, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling.
Advantages of undertaking a short course online:
- Learn new knowledge anytime, anywhere
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunity to gain a career advantage
- Opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge
- You can hit pause and come back to where you left off
- No commuting, study from the comforts of your own home
- Lower total costs with online courses generally being more affordable than at a face-to-face course