Leadership & ManagementEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in the operations or change management of a business, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Lead innovation by example
- Establish work practices that support innovation
- Promote innovation
- Create a physical environment which supports innovation
You will learn to make innovation an integral part of leadership and management activities, take considered risks to open up opportunities for innovation, consult on and establish working conditions that reflect and encourage innovative practice, introduce and maintain workplace procedures that foster innovation and allow for rigorous evaluation of innovative ideas, build and lead teams to work in ways that maximise opportunities for innovation, find appropriate ways of celebrating and promoting innovation, promote and support the evaluation of innovative ideas within the wider organisational or project context, evaluate the impact of the physical environment in relation to innovation, and create opportunities in which individuals can learn from the experience of others.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business or the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this short course as part of the business or management course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business diploma and our management diploma on the course section of our website.
Why should I choose to do a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- You do not have to sacrifice your social life
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face training program
- You can gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt