Sales & MarketingEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in sales and marketing, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Determine marketing communication requirements
- Develop marketing communication brief
- Design integrated marketing communication strategy
- Select and recommend media for marketing strategy
- Develop creative brief
You will learn how to identify the objectives and requirements of the marketing activity, develop brief and purpose statement, state marketing communication objectives in measurable terms and provide specific guidelines on what is to be accomplished by the marketing communication, select marketing communication options appropriate for marketing communication, critically analyse advantages and disadvantages of each marketing communications variable and media vehicles for product or service, determine media characteristics matching brief requirements, analyse media consumption habits for primary and supplementary marketing media among target audiences, evaluate media styles against the brand character of the product or service being marketed, compare advantages and disadvantages of selecting multiple media in a media plan, develop and apply criteria for selecting multiple media combinations, recommend primary and secondary marketing media that meet target audience preferences, identify creative content for chosen media using consumer language in the brief, identify pitch or appeal for product or service in the brief that meets client requirements, and ensure budget for creative work is consistent with the overall marketing budget.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses in the course section of our website.
Advantages of undertaking a short course online:
- Learn new knowledge anytime, anywhere
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunity to gain a career advantage
- Opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge
- You can hit pause and come back to where you left off
- No commuting, study from the comforts of your own home
- Lower total costs with online courses generally being more affordable than at a face-to-face course