Sales & MarketingEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in sales and marketing, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Identify strategic direction
- Establish performance targets
- Develop a sales plan for a product
- Identify support requirements
- Monitor and review sales plan
You will learn how to analyse market needs, new opportunities, and customer profiles. You will also learn how to review previous sales performance, determine practical and achievable sales targets, determine measures to allow for monitoring of performance, determine approaches to be used to meet sales objectives, develop an advertising and promotional strategy for product, prepare a budget for the sales plan, develop an appropriate selling approach, identify and acquire staff resources to implement the sales plan, monitor the implementation of the sales plan, and make adjustments to the sales plan as required.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business management courses on the course section on our website.
Benefits of an online short course:
- Online courses are usually more affordable
- You can save on travel time and costs
- You can study at your own pace, on your own time
- You can pick up new skills and knowledge at the comforts of your own home
- You can gain an advantage in your career with the knowledge you have learned