Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in human resources or training of an organisation, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Create learning opportunities
- Facilitate and promote learning
- Monitor and improve learning effectiveness
You will learn how to identify potential formal and informal learning opportunities and learning needs of individuals, develop strategies to ensure that learning plans reflect the diversity of needs and to ensure that workplace learning opportunities are used and that team members are encouraged to share their skills and knowledge to encourage a learning culture within the team, implement organisational procedures to ensure workplace learning opportunities contribute to the development of appropriate workplace knowledge and skills, share the benefits of learning with others, use feedback from individuals and teams to identify and introduce improvements in future learning arrangements recognise workplace achievements by appropriate and timely recognition, feedback and rewards.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this short course as part of the management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our management courses on the course section of our website.
Benefits of completing a short course online:
- You can save on travel time and costs
- Online courses are usually more affordable
- You can study at your own pace, on your own time
- You can to pick up new skills and knowledge at the comforts of your own home
- You can access the course at any time as long as you have an internet connection