About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in management and operations, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Develop crisis management plans
- Implement a crisis management plan
- Review crisis management plans
You will learn how to conduct research to identify crisis management best practice, ensure crisis management plan complies with organisational policies and legal and ethical requirements, set up a dedicated crisis resource centre, develop a crisis response team to deal with media and conduct issue tracking, monitor media to ensure the organisation is aware of possible crises, implement and monitor issues on the tracking systems according to the crisis plan, and amend crisis management plan as necessary.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses on the course section of our website.
Why complete a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off