Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in performance management, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Develop integrated performance-management processes
- Facilitate the implementation of performance-management processes
- Co-ordinate individual or group learning and development
You will learn how to analyse organisational strategic and operational plans to identify relevant policies and objectives, develop objectives for performance-management processes, design methods and processes for line managers to develop key performance indicators, ensure performance-management processes are flexible, support line managers to counsel and discipline employees who continually perform below standard, articulate dispute resolution processes where necessary, evaluate and improve aspects of performance-management processes, as well as to design and develop learning and development plans and strategies.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the online management course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our management courses in the course section of our website.
Why undertake an online short course?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learned
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off