Leadership & ManagementEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in people management, employee relations or even interacting with customers, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Identify the impact of emotions on others in the workplace
- Recognise and appreciate the emotional strengths and weaknesses of others
- Promote the development of emotional intelligence in others
- Utilise emotional intelligence to maximise team outcomes
You will learn about emotional strengths and weaknesses, personal stressors, and the management of emotions. You will also learn how to respond to the emotional states of co-workers and assess emotional cues, identify the range of cultural expressions of emotions and respond appropriately, take into account the emotions of others when making decisions, assist others to understand the effect of their behaviour and emotions on others in the workplace, encourage a positive emotional climate in the workplace and use the strengths of workgroup members to achieve workplace outcomes.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this short course as part of the management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our management courses on the course section of our website.
Why should I choose to do a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- You do not have to sacrifice your social life
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face training program
- You can gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt