Sales & MarketingEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in advertising and marketing, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Identify marketing opportunities
- Investigate marketing opportunities
- Evaluate required changes to current operations
You will learn how to analyse information on market and business needs to identify marketing opportunities, explore innovative approaches and creative ideas for their potential business application to develop into potential marketing opportunities, determine probable return on investment and potential competitors, estimate resource requirements for changed operations, and determine and communicate viability of making changes to current operations to key stakeholders.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses on the course section of our website.
Gain an advantage by doing an online short course:
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- You get to learn and build on your current skills and knowledge
- Save time and money on travel costs to get to a face-to-face course
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- You get to study at your own pace - you do not need to sacrifice your social life