Sales & MarketingEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in advertising and marketing, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Implement marketing strategies and tactics
- Monitor marketing strategies and tactics
- Evaluate and improve marketing performance
You will learn how to prioritise marketing strategies and identify resources for their implementation, implement communication and team building strategies to ensure personnel responsible for each element of the marketing mix work together to meet the objectives, implement strategies for monitoring marketing activities and analysing marketing performance, monitor and implement promotional activity against communication objectives in the marketing plan, monitor marketing results against targets in the marketing plan, prepare and present marketing reports, regularly assessing marketing performance against objectives, and identify opportunities for improvement.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses in the course section of our website.
Benefits of doing a short course online:
- Save time and money on travel costs
- Study at the comforts of your own home or office
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- You get to learn and build on your current skills and knowledge
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- You get to study at your own pace - you do not need to sacrifice your social life