Leadership & ManagementEnquire now
About the Course
Delivered by our qualified trainers, our Implement continuous improvement short course will provide you with the information you need to help you gain an edge in the current competitive market.
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in management and operations, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Implement continuous improvement systems and processes
- Monitor and review performance
- Provide opportunities for further improvement
You will learn how to implement systems to ensure that individuals and teams are actively encouraged and supported to participate in decision-making processes, assume responsibility, and exercise initiative. You will also learn how to ensure effective mentoring and coaching, monitor and review progress, improve customer service through continuous improvement techniques and processes, formulate and communicate recommendations for adjustments, implement processes to ensure that team members are informed of savings and productivity, as well as manage records and recommendations for continuous improvement purposes.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses in the course section of our website.
Why complete a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off