Leadership & ManagementEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in people management or employee relations, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Manage ideas and information
- Establish systems to develop trust and confidence
- Manage the development and maintenance of networks and relationships
- Manage difficulties to achieve positive outcomes
You will learn to develop and implement processes to ensure that issues are resolved promptly or referred to the relevant personnel, facilitate feedback to employees on outcomes of the consultation processes, develop consultation processes to ensure that employees have the opportunity to contribute to issues related to their work role, establish policies to include cultural diversity and ethical values, adjust interpersonal communication styles, use networks to build workplace relationships, provide guidance and support to assist co-workers in resolving their work difficulties, and develop an action plan to address any identified difficulties.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this short course as part of the management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our management courses in the course section of our website.
Benefits of doing a short course online:
- Save time and money on travel costs
- Study at the comforts of your own home or office
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- You get to learn and build on your current skills and knowledge
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- You get to study at your own pace - you do not need to sacrifice your social life