About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in managing a franchise operation, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Establish procedures for managing a franchise operation
- Implement procedures for managing a franchise operation
- Review a franchise operation
You will learn to develop procedures to ensure compliance with franchising obligations, implement procedures for franchises to ensure compliance with franchising obligations, monitor reports from franchises for completeness, identify potential disputes with franchises and take action to resolve potential disputes, identify improvements in a franchise operation and make recommendations to improve the effectiveness of the franchise operation.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the leadership and management qualification, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business management courses on the course section of our website.
Why complete a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off