Information TechnologyEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in managing information or knowledge management systems, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Organise learning to use information or knowledge management system
- Manage use of information or knowledge management system
- Review use of information or knowledge management system
You will learn to identify the learning needs of personnel and stakeholders for input the information or knowledge management system, monitor and document effectiveness of learning activities, promote and support use of the system throughout the organisation, address implementation issues and problems as they arise, monitor integration and alignment with data and information systems, manage contingencies such as system failure or technical difficulties by accessing technical specialist help, analyse the effectiveness of system and report on strengths and limitations of the system, review business and operational plan to determine how effectively the system is contributing to the intended outcomes, and make recommendations for improvement to the system, policy or work practices.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business and the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business or management course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business diploma and our management diploma on the course section of our website.
Why should you do an online short course?
- You get to learn and build on your knowledge base
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- Save time and money on travel costs to get to a face-to-face course
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have access to the internet
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - study at your own pace