Accounting & FinanceEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in managing budgets and financial plans, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Plan financial management approaches
- Implement financial management approaches
- Monitor and control finances
- Review and evaluate financial management processes
You will learn about budgets and financial plans and prepare contingency plans in the event that the initial plans need to be varied. You will also learn to determine and access resources and systems to manage financial management processes within the work team, implement processes to monitor actual expenditure and to control costs across the work team, monitor expenditure and costs on an agreed cyclical basis to identify cost variations and expenditure overruns, implement and monitor contingency plans to maintain financial objectives, and analyse data and information on the effectiveness of financial management processes.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business and the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business qualification, or the leadership and management qualification, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business management courses on the course section of our website.
Advantages of undertaking a short course online:
- Learn new knowledge anytime, anywhere
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunity to gain a career advantage
- Opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge
- You can hit pause and come back to where you left off
- No commuting, study from the comforts of your own home
- Lower total costs with online courses generally being more affordable than at a face-to-face course