Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in management or human resources, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Employee and industrial relations policies and plans
- Manage negotiations to resolve conflict
You will learn how to analyse strategic plans and operational plans to determine long-term employee relations, analyse existing employee relations performance in relation to workforce objectives, evaluate options in terms of cost-benefit and risk-analysis, identify the skills and knowledge needed by management and the workforce, develop an implementation plan and a contingency plan for the employee relations policies and strategies, make arrangements for training and development for identified needs to support the employee relations plan, review employee relations policies and plans to establish whether they are meeting their intended outcomes, train individuals in conflict-management techniques and procedures, identify and eliminate or alleviate any sources of conflict or grievance, and take remedial action where groups or individuals fail to abide by agreements.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business management courses on the course section on our website.
Benefits of doing a short course online:
- Save time and money on travel costs
- Study at the comforts of your own home or office
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- You get to learn and build on your current skills and knowledge
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- You get to study at your own pace - you do not need to sacrifice your social life