Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in human resources, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Determine strategies for delivery of human resources services
- Manage the delivery of human resource services
- Evaluate human resource service delivery
- Manage integration of business ethics in human resource practices
You will learn how to analyse business strategy and operational plans to determine human resource requirements, review the external business environment and likely impact on human resource requirements, develop options for the delivery of human resource services, develop and agree on strategies and action plans for the delivery of human resource services, develop and negotiate service agreements between the human resource team and service providers, identify and arrange training support, identify and rectify underperformance of human resource team or service providers, identify appropriate return on investment of providing human resource services, establish systems for gathering and storing information needed to provide human resources services, capture and analyse ongoing feedback for review processes, ensure code of conduct is observed across the organisation, and deal promptly with unethical behaviour.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses on the course section of our website.
Benefits of undertaking a short course online:
- You can study anytime, anywhere
- You can to pick up new skills and knowledge at times that suits you
- You can gain an advantage in your career with the knowledge you have picked up
- No commuting, study from the comforts of your own home
- Affordable costs, no hidden costs