Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in people management or human resources, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Mediation guidelines
- Prepare for mediation
- Settle dispute through mediation
- Finalise and review mediation
You will learn how to determine mediation requirements, document models and systems for mediation, document parameters for a mediation system from consultation and research process, draft and validate guidelines for mediation with stakeholders, identify parties in dispute requiring mediation and explain mediation procedure, obtain agreement and willingness to participate in mediation process, conduct separate interviews with parties in dispute and clarify issues, determine boundaries for allowable options in dispute, use a range of communication techniques to mediate, establish mutual agreement between parties in dispute, formulate options for resolution of dispute and preferences, review effectiveness of mediation, identify improvements, and refine mediation guidelines.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses in the course section of our website.
Why should you do an online short course?
- You get to learn and build on your knowledge base
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- Save time and money on travel costs to get to a face-to-face course
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have access to the internet
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - study at your own pace