About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in management, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Develop operational plan
- Plan and manage resource acquisition
- Monitor and review operational performance
You will learn how to develop consultation processes as an integral part of the operational planning process, develop and implement contingency plans for the operational plan, develop and implement strategies for the recruitment and the induction of employees, develop and review performance systems and processes to assess progress in achieving profit and productivity plans and targets, analyse and interpret budget and financial information to monitor and review profit and productivity performance, identify areas of under-performance and recommend solutions to rectify the situation, and negotiate recommendations for variations to operational plans.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this short course as part of the management course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business management courses on the course section of our website.
Why complete a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learned
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off