Leadership & ManagementEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in management or human resources, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Allocate work
- Assess performance
- Provide feedback
You will learn how to develop work plans, allocate work in a way that is efficient, cost effective and outcome focused. You will also learn how to conduct risk analysis in accordance with the organisational risk management plan, design performance management and review processes to ensure consistency, monitor and evaluate performance on a continuous basis, provide informal feedback to staff on a regular basis, conduct formal structured feedback sessions, monitor and coach individuals with poor performance, counsel individuals who continue to perform below expectations and implement disciplinary processes.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this short course as part of the management course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business management courses on the course section of our website.
Advantages of undertaking a short course online:
- Learn new knowledge anytime, anywhere
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Opportunity to gain a career advantage
- Opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge
- You can hit pause and come back to where you left off
- No commuting, study from the comforts of your own home
- Lower total costs with online courses generally being more affordable than at a face-to-face course