Project ManagementEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in managing a medium to large scale project, this course is for you.
You will learn to determine and implement project schedules.
The course will teach you how to develop a work breakdown structure, as well as estimate the duration and effort, sequence and dependencies of tasks, to achieve project deliverables. You will also learn how to identify the schedule impact on project time management, resource requirements, costs, and risks.
This training program will also teach you how to implement mechanisms to measure, record and report progress of activities according to the agreed schedule, conduct ongoing analysis to identify baseline variance, analyse and forecast the impact of changes to the schedule, review progress throughout project life cycle and implement agreed schedule changes.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Project Management online. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the project management qualification, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling to find out more. You can find out more about our project management courses on the course section of our website.
Benefits of doing a short course online:
- Save time and money on travel costs
- Study at the comforts of your own home or office
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- You get to learn and build on your current skills and knowledge
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- You get to study at your own pace - you do not need to sacrifice your social life