About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in managing the delivery of customer service within an organisation, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Plan to meet customer requirements
- Ensure delivery of quality products and services
- Monitor, adjust and review customer service strategies
You will learn to investigate and identify the needs of customers, ensure plans achieve the quality and cost specifications agreed, deliver products and services to customer specifications within the goals of the organisation, monitor team performance to consistently meet the quality and delivery standards of the organisation, and develop strategies to monitor progress in achieving product or service targets. You will also learn how to develop, procure and use resources effectively to provide quality products and services to customers and make decisions to overcome problems.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the complete online management course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our management courses on the course section of our website.
Benefits of undertaking a short course online:
- You can study anytime, anywhere
- You can to pick up new skills and knowledge at times that suits you
- You can gain an advantage in your career with the knowledge you have picked up
- No commuting, study from the comforts of your own home
- Affordable costs, no hidden costs