Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in human resources, this course is for you.
The course will cover the recruitment, selection, and induction of new employees.
You will learn how to analyse strategic and operational plans and policies to identify relevant policies and objectives, develop policies and procedures for recruitment and induction, review options for technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness of recruitment and selection process, determine future human resource needs, ensure advertising and selection procedures are sound and meets the objectives of the organisation, ensure job offers and contracts of employment are executed promptly, provide access to training and ongoing support for all persons engaged in staff induction, check that induction processes are followed correctly across the organisation, oversee the management of probationary employees and make refinements to induction policies and procedures.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our online business courses on the course section of our website.
Why undertake an online short course?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learned
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off