Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in human resources or work health and safety, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Analyse claims
- Establish a rehabilitation or return to work program
- Monitor and evaluate a rehabilitation or return to work program
You will learn how to analyse claims to identify the nature of the illness or injury and prepare reports, process claims, dispute claims where insurer or organisational requirements are not met, notify rehabilitation provider, advise claimants as to whether their claim has been accepted, identify projected period of absence and where rehabilitation assistance is required and ensure arrangements are made in the work team to deal with the absence, consider job re-design and/or reduced hours and/or alternative duties in light of the medical advice provided, design a rehabilitation or return to work program to achieve a successful return to work experience, establish the rehabilitation program with the employee, undertake risk analysis in relation to program, and evaluate the rehabilitation or return to work program at its conclusion and implement recommendations for system improvement.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business and the Diploma of Work Health and Safety course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma or the OHS course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses or our WHS courses on the course section of our website.
Benefits of an online short course:
- Online courses are usually more affordable
- You can save on travel time and costs
- You can study at your own pace, on your own time
- You can to pick up new skills and knowledge at the comforts of your own home
- You can gain an advantage in your career with the knowledge you have learnt