About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in managing risk, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Establish risk context
- Identify risks
- Analyse risks
- Select and implement treatments
You will learn how to review organisational processes, procedures and requirements for undertaking risk management, determine scope for risk management process, identify internal and external stakeholders and their issues, review and research possible risks, review strengths and weaknesses of existing arrangements, use tools and techniques to generate a list of risks, assess the likelihood of risks occurring, assess the impact or consequence if risks occur, evaluate and prioritise risks for treatment, determine and select the most appropriate options for treating risks, develop an action plan for implementing risk treatment, and evaluate risk management process.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business or the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma or the leadership and management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our online business courses or our online management courses on the course section on our website.
Why undertake an online short course?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learned
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off