Human ResourcesEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in workforce planning, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Research workforce requirements
- Develop workforce objectives and strategies
- Implement initiatives to support workforce planning objectives
- Monitor and evaluate workforce trends
You will learn how to review current data on staff turnover and demographics, assess factors that may affect workforce supply, and establish requirements for a skilled and diverse workforce. You will also learn how to review organisational strategy and establish aligned objectives for modification or retention of the workforce, consider strategies to address unacceptable staff turnover, define objectives to retain the required skilled labour and for workforce diversity and cross-cultural management, define strategies to source skilled labour, communicate objectives and rationale to relevant stakeholders, develop contingency plans to cope with extreme situations, develop and implement strategies to assist the workforce to deal with organisational change and in meeting workforce diversity goals, implement succession planning systems, review workforce plan against patterns in exiting employee and workforce changes, and evaluate effectiveness of change processes against agreed objectives.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Leadership and Management course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the management diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our management courses on the course section of our website.
Benefits of an online short course:
- Online courses are usually more affordable
- You can save on travel time and costs
- You can study at your own pace, on your own time
- You can to pick up new skills and knowledge at the comforts of your own home
- You can gain an advantage in your career with the knowledge you have learnt