Accounting & FinanceEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in performing mathematical calculations, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Obtain data and resources for financial calculations
- Select appropriate methods and carry out financial calculations
- Check calculations and record outcomes
You will learn to determine outcomes of calculations and confirm specific task requirements, acquire relevant resources and equipment to perform the calculations effectively, develop simple spreadsheets where necesary to perform calculations, perform calculations to complete work requirements, check results to ensure calculations are accurate and record calculation results to industry standards.
This course can be taken as part of the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. This course can also be taken to meet one of the entry requirements for our online accounting courses. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the bookkeeping course or as an entry requirement for our accounting diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling.
Why complete a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off