Sales & MarketingEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in advertising and marketing, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Identify market research needs
- Define market research objectives
- Define data gathering approaches
- Develop market research plan
You will learn how to identify the contribution of market research to enterprise activity, analyse enterprise planning and performance to determine research, develop statement of market research needs, draft research objectives, undertake preliminary project scoping, review and finalise draft objectives in light of scoping parameters, identify types of data required to inform objectives, determine combinations of types of data to best inform objectives, identify and evaluate suitable data gathering methods, identify data sources, quantify required data, identify and evaluate suitable data processing methods, estimate resources and timelines required for market research projects, determine feasibility of market research projects, and prepare market research.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our online business courses on the course section of our website.
Why should I choose to do a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- You do not have to sacrifice your social life
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face training program
- You can gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learned