Accounting & FinanceEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in preparing operational budgets, this short course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Prepare budget
- Set budget timeframe
- Document budget
You will learn how to confirm budget objectives, conduct discussions and negotiations with stakeholders, clearly define cash and expenditure as well as revenue items, identify and include milestones and performance indicators in budget, break down annual budgets into seasonal periods, present data in a format that is easily understood, and complete and distribute reports within timelines for specified periods and projects.
This course can be taken as part of the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the online bookkeeping course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling.
Why complete a short course online?
- You get to learn new knowledge quickly
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face course
- You get to gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learned
- You do not have to sacrifice your family or work commitments - just pause and come back to where you left off