Accounting & FinanceEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibility in processing business tax requirements, this short course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Maintain accounting records for taxation purposes
- Establish and maintain process for managing business tax returns
- Process business tax returns and lodgements
You will learn how to access and correctly interpret the taxation accounting system, establish and maintain adequate records, comply with specific taxation requirements, establish accounting process, establish and meet lodgement schedule requirements, identify and appropriately use required returns and lodgements, process accounting data, and draft returns and lodgements.
This course can be taken as part of the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the accounting and bookkeeping online course, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling.
Why should I choose to do a short course online?
- You do not have to sacrifice your social life
- Study from the comforts of your own home
- You get to build on your skills and knowledge
- Cheaper than attending a face-to-face training program
- You get the opportunity to gain knowledge regardless of your location
- You can gain an advantage in the workplace with the new skills and knowledge you have learnt