Sales & MarketingEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently have responsibilities in sales and marketing, this course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Plan promotional activities
- Co-ordinate promotional activities
- Review and report on promotional activities
You will learn how to identify and assess promotional activities, plan and schedule promotional activities according to the marketing needs, determine overall promotional objectives, develop action plans to provide details of products and services being promoted, identify personnel and resources needed to support the promotional activities, identify and agree roles and responsibilities for delivery of promotional services and allocate to relevant personnel, establish and conduct relationships with targeted groups, use networks to assist in the implementation of promotional activities, analyse audience feedback data to determine the impact of the promotional activity on the delivery of the products and services, assess effectiveness of planning processes to identify possible improvements in future activities, analyse costs and timeline to evaluate the benefits accruing from the promotional activities, and prepare conclusions and recommendations for future activities.
This short course can be taken as part of the Diploma of Business course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of the business diploma, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling. You can find out more about our business courses in the course section of our website.
Benefits of completing a short course online:
- You can save on travel time and costs
- Online courses are usually more affordable
- You can study at your own pace, on your own time
- You can pick up new skills and knowledge from the comforts of your own home
- You can access the course at any time as long as you have an internet connection