Accounting & FinanceEnquire now
About the Course
If you aspire to, or currently are working in the accounting and bookkeeping industry, this short course is for you.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Identify compliance requirements and support materials
- Set up and maintain systems to meet compliance requirements
- Work autonomously or in a team to complete work activities
- Develop professional working relationships and maintain own competency
You will learn how to clarify business needs and expectations of work to be done through clear communication with key stakeholders, determine roles and responsibilities of various members of the accounting and tax profession according to business needs, identify activities that fall outside own role and responsibilities and identify networks of individuals able to carry out those activities, obtain access to publications and software tools designed to assist in carrying out own work activities, research legislative and statutory as well as regulatory and industry requirements for carrying out own work activities, develop systems to support user needs, determine tasks to be done and identify required conditions to work autonomously or in a team environment, identify and review own professional development needs and goals on regular basis and seek professional development opportunities that reflect own needs and goals in agreed timeframe.
This course can be taken as part of the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping. This course can also be taken as one of the entry requirements for the Diploma of Accounting course. If you would like to undertake this course as part of any of the nationally recognised accounting courses, please speak to one of our Student & Administration Support Managers prior to enrolling.
Gain an advantage by doing an online short course:
- Get access to quality and industry-approved resources
- You get to learn and build on your current skills and knowledge
- Save time and money on travel costs to get to a face-to-face course
- Study anytime, anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- You get to study at your own pace - you do not need to sacrifice your social life