Visa information – Professional Internship Program

If you would like to participate in our Professional Internship Program and you are an international student, you will need to obtain a suitable visa in order to do so.

You may be able to apply for one of the following visas in order to undertake our internship program:

Please visit the Department of Home Affairs website to find out more about eligibility criteria, conditions of the visa, as well as the cost and what supporting documentation you will require.

If you require professional assistance in deciding which visa best suits your requirements and situation, we are able to refer to you professionals who specialise in this area.

Contact us on 1300 236 574 or at to find out more!


Thinking of Studying?

We offer Certificate and Diploma courses to both Australian and international students.  Feel free to browse our website to find out more, or call us on 
1300 236 574
and speak to one of our friendly staff members.

More from our blog

See all posts